We are always on the hunt for new and exciting recipes to create with our wet chai's. This mind blowing recipe was posted by one of our customers. A special recipe for the Vegans out there made with our very own 'Vegan Chai'. Thank you @momentsofdi_
1.5 cups tigernut flour
1 tsp of baking powder
1 cup of coconut sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1tsp baking soda
1tsp vanilla powder
Calmer Sutra's Fresh Vegan Chai soaked in 1/2 cup of almond milk
2 flax eggs
1 tbs coconut oil (melted)
240ml of coconut milk
1/2 cup macadamias
1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Strain Calmer Sutra's Vegan Chai
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Roll 2 tbs of the mixture into a ball and shaping into a donut
- Bake at 180c for 45 minutes
- Let cool on a rack
- Bring coconut milk, 1/2 cup of coconut sugar and a generous amount of salt to the boil
- Turn down the heat and let simmer for 3 minutes
- Stir often while letting it cool
- Toss a handful of macadamias and shredded coconut with a generous drizzle of maple syrup.
- Check every couple of minutes as they burn.
- Take out and set to cool
- Ice the baked donuts and sprinkle with maple praline.
- DEVOUR! nom nom nom...